Wednesday, 15 January 2014

140115

Re: Patched in the future even if the exploit isn't used
Patched in the future even if the exploit isn't used
Yeah, like that happens... ... Crazy Operations Guy Posted Tuesday 14th January 2014 17:58 GMT
Yeah, that easily happen, COG.
----
Posted Tuesday 14th January 2014 17:59 GMT amanfromMars 1 …. spilling more cream on http://forums.theregister.co.uk/forum/1/2014/01/14/us_researchers_develop_decision_model_for_cyberattacks/
Quit fucking about and get your acts together
Cats got your tongues? ... or do you finally realise what you be confronted with?
And that is me being kind and not putting the boot and reboot in ........for now?
..............................................................................
Posted Wednesday 15th January 2014 16:50 GMT amanfromMars 1 …. commenting on http://forums.theregister.co.uk/forum/1/2014/01/15/icefog_java_based_backdoor/
Re: NSA and GCHQ
All generations of the threat bear the hallmarks of state-manufactured malware rather than something geared towards conventional cybercrime but Kasperky Labs researchers are not speculating on its possible origins.
Maybe some of the folks who comment on NSA, and GCHQ activities should bear this sort of thing in mind. ....Titus Technophobe Posted Wednesday 15th January 2014 13:20 GMT
Right on, TT, methinks you can be sure that such things are always of interest because of what can be done so easy remotely and relatively anonymously with these novel emerging and evolving and revolutionary skills.
But to think that the likes of an NSA or GCHQ type operation be actively responsible and leading in the field, would have one having to accept that they be gone rogue and renegade and free-lancing in the lucrative private and pirate sectors, which admittedly be a huge attraction to anyone with intelligence searching for ..... well, greater intelligence will always find one leading others to domains and dominions in which they be pawns for sacrifice rather than powers that be. And that be a real and present danger to any politically corrupt and inept and self-serving government requiring intelligence to function and provide protection.
..............................................................................................

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not know the product was created with carbon 12 and rutherfordium.

I guess an abortion is not needed.

Here I was thinking someone used Ubuntu 13.10 to create some evil offspring.

Is that coded well enough for you.

Basically this decoded in your covert language means:
Shana fucked big ben (old ben)and had a daughter.

I am tired of your coded language when you are invisible antimatter beings who can communicate with my brain without anyone else visible to me hearing it.

there is NO LEGIT REASON for this coded language other than to say I am a god damn spy.

I AM NOT A GOD DAMN SPY.

SPEAK IN ENGLISH FROM NOW ON.

Just send your voice directly to my brain when I allow it.

No need for code then eh?

Anonymous said...

PS: High energy gamma makes atoms invisible.
-Both via Casey Evans
Caseyevans51782@hotmail.com

SomeOnE of SomeTHInG said...

Dear Casey Evans,

You haven't put the word "don't" between "I" and "allow it", is it OK?

There is a simple truth about brain (as this topic seems to be one of the most familiar to you), are you ready to change into something else than you are now?

Please note that the procedure is performed remotely, it starrrts with a simple reading of a nice bit of a plain text... and no, it's irreversible.

Take care.

Regards,
-S.O.S

Anonymous said...

RE:"SomeOnE of SomeTHInG said..."

I am he who fights for freedom at the cost of his life.

I am he who searches for the root cause.

I am he who knows god is not what you say it is.

I am he who reverse engineers technology.

I am he who demands the rights I was given when born.

I would not change me for anything.

I fight to the death for my freedom, and dumb does not == dom.

As for your text -I did not attempt to decrypt it. I demanded English and English you received.
-Casey Evans
caseyevans51782@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

no click them lettars ce (-:

http://youtu.be/VrTA8wAtMa4