Thursday, 12 March 2015

150312

amanfromMars 1 Thu 12 Mar 09:54 [1503120954] voicing an opportunity and problematic solution on http://forums.theregister.co.uk/forum/1/2015/03/12/cybersecurity_law/
Just what is needed. More crazy rules and fantastic regulations
Reading between the lines .. Vapourware goes politically mainstream.
Now that is a new world and novel programming platform for rogue exploration and/or renegade exploitation. Thanks, and I say that most sincerely.
..................................................................

amanfromMars 1 Thu 12 Mar 06:59 [1503120659] stating the glaringly obvious on http://forums.theregister.co.uk/forum/1/2015/03/12/parliament_surveillance_report_gchq_spying_uk_parliament/
Revolutionary Thoughts from Sensible Questions
Is it intelligent of Security and Secret Intelligence Services to allow and assist politicians and Parliamentarians in the scam of running the country and phorming future policies which fail expensively?
Methinks such is a folly for fools to follow and useless tools to maintain and sustain.
What say y’all?
[NB … let it be known that there be no padlockable red North Face bags here.]
..........................................................

4 comments:

Casey Evans said...

RE:I hacked into a nuclear facility in the '80s. You're welcome."

URL:"http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/11/tech/computer-hacker-essay-414s/index.html"

No need to perform such attacks when the real information is posted on the web.

That is why I posted what I posted, I want to advance civilization.

:)

Casey Evans said...

RE:"Hidden in a dark corner of an adjacent corridor is a slippery T-1000 who in normal circumstances could upgrade himself but is currently having trouble with cloud authentication. Still, he is smooth and shiny and fanbois love him. He is the must-have murder machine. He can run hundreds of social media apps and can accessorise like nothing else in the Delta Quadrant. He will keep going and never ever stop until you have spent all your money."

Look I am not the fu(kin terminator.
Money is not my goal.

I was put in a bad place by you, and I HAVE to act this way.

You left me no choice. I would otherwise be sitting on my ass eating bon bons watching tv.

Get these fucking invisible people out of my apartment, quit threatening me with felony charges, and quit trying to make me serve a foreign government.

Then everyone can save money and do what ever it was they did before this started.

Casey Evans said...

RE:"Forensics: The Anatomy of Crime exhibition – blurs scientific interest with grotesque curiosity
Like a bullet to the brain? See one here in detail"

This is what I am talking about.
Do I look like I want to be shot.
I am under duress.
WTF.

Casey Evans said...

http://regmedia.co.uk/2015/03/13/exotic_england_artwork.jpg?x=648&y=429&crop=1

combined with "Our Endless Numbered Days, Junk DNA and Exotic England"

Now I hate to read into things, but an image of a man with a black hat and a red sniper dot on his head really sounds like a death threat.

A death threat to a blackhat hacker that is.

It's not, is it...