Wednesday, 20 May 2015

150520

Mamma Mia! Manna?
I spend a lot of time thinking of ways to break in to my solutions, including leveraging my privileged access and knowledge. As long as I can stop myself breaking in and nicking all the cookies it should stand a reasonable chance against an outsider, assuming they are not a state player of course - I make no such assumptions on that score ;) ... Sir Runcible Spoon
Are your solutions/resolutions capable of providing more cookies for myriad parties to feast upon, Sir Runcible? Would that be a benefit rendering any possible deficit null and void?
Or is such a Quite Quietly Sublime and Stealthy Alien Phormation in AI with NEUKlearer HyperRadioProActive IT, and much more likely to be considered as such whenever virtually provided with Relatively Anonymous Remote Command and Semi Autonomous Control for Greater IntelAIgent Gamesplay in Novel and Noble Future Apps with Global Operating Devices?
And Semi Autonomous Control because one wouldn't want to be unnecessarily scaring/exciting the natives prematurely with advanced thoughts of machines taking over thinking with makeovers of reality supplying new beginnings.
Would such be of immediate peculiar interest to your particular client[s], Sir Runcible?
.................................................................

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

RE:"Seagate and Western Digital sued by patent ambulance-chaser"

Sounds like a threat to someone to me.
What are we supposed to think: You sue someone and you will end up in the hospital? Sounds very illegal to me.

Anonymous said...

I noticed jame saville didn't end up in the hospial when he sued mcso. Is he an ambulance chaser too?

Anonymous said...

RE:"Well YES, Silicon Valley VCs do think you're a CRETIN"

You are not related to james saville are you? Becuase if you were one might ask if you yourself are an "ambulance chaser".

Anonymous said...

RE:"Intel wants containers to be alone again, naturally"

I was eating in a chinese place with my mom when a waiter asked us if we wanted a container.

A short time afterwards I heard an invisible person threaten my mom to get containers and fill them with the dead bodies of my relatives.

That is not what you were trying to threaten me with was it?

Anonymous said...

those were _your_ relatives not her ones CE

Casey Evans said...

RE:"those were _your_ relatives not her ones CE"

Actually I have found out someone is also my relative, which makes them their relatives too.

And as it turns out, they have helped falsely convict me of a felony in yavapai county.

Casey Evans said...

I know how we can settle this. When we go to court we can take DNA samples from me and "my relatives" and then one from you. Then we can tell if someone is related or not. Then we can discuss trhe 5 years of torture I endured by you using illegal technology (which is now public on the web ;)

Let me list a some of the things I think you need to be charged with:

illegal wire tapping
torture of an american citizen
illegal search and seizure
kidnapping
rape
criminal damage of computer equipment
computer trespass
illegal possession of access devices
copyright infringement
perjury
falsification of court records
refusing to take and properly process a grievance which reported your illegal activities
harassment
stalking
fabricating evidence
Introducing a virus or other contaminant into a computer system
Falsifying e-mail source information
Interfering with someone else's computer access or use
assult


Those are just a few.
See the problem?