Friday, 5 June 2015

150605

amanfromMars 1 Fri 5 Jun 04:06 [1506050406] ...... opening up on http://forums.theregister.co.uk/forum/1/2015/06/04/nsa_warrantless_internet_snooping/
Re: Parsing the bullshit
Parsing the bullshit, veti, delivers Total Information Awareness is the name of the Greater IntelAIgent Game.
But IT is not for fools and their tools. And of that you can be certainly assured .... or terrified if such be your wish and/or fear.
................................................................

amanfromMars said... in a reply to a comment on http://amanfrommars.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/150604.html
Casey Evans said...
RE:"Correction ...... If someone is treating you as the enemy, then maybe surely definitely they are."
Not true.
I for one am an American citizen. I respond accordingly.
????? Not true, Casey E? Oh please, you cannot be serious, surely? And what is your perception of an appropriate response [APT ACT] from an American citizen/denizen if someone is treating you as the enemy?
5 June 2015 at 10:48
.............................................................

6 comments:

Casey Evans said...

My arab neighbor from syria is now one of my facebook friends. I sent him a translated version of my website so he can see what I work on (it is a public website you know). Anyhow he has a bunch of god stuff on his facebook page (hopefully he is not an extremist version). But anyhow I am sure the NSA will see him access my web page so no worries :) figured I would let you know.

Casey Evans said...

RE:"????? Not true, Casey E? Oh please, you cannot be serious, surely? And what is your perception of an appropriate response [APT ACT] from an American citizen/denizen if someone is treating you as the enemy?"

My response is "I am under duress".

Casey Evans said...

My neighbors facebook profile : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009742140021

Casey Evans said...

RE:"http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/06/06/windows_10_build_10130_isos/"
Thanks go to the register for pointing out where I could get the iso

Casey Evans said...

RE:"ISIS command post obliterated after 'moron' jihadi snaps a selfie, says US Air Force
America takes photobombing REALLY seriously"

Is this because of my neighbor?
I noticed he posted my picture on his facebook timeline.
I am not an ISIS supporter in any way...

Casey Evans said...

RE:"The US Commerce Department, via its Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS), is proposing a blanket ban on the export of:

Software 'specially designed' or modified to avoid detection by 'monitoring tools,' or to defeat 'protective countermeasures,' of a computer or network-capable device, and performing any of the following:"

My uneducated guess is this will later be changed to: export -> possession of